Lunch is the most important meal in a person’s day, so nutrition collocation is very important, and you should eat well if you want to lose weight. Let’s take a look at what kind of staple food to eat for weight loss lunch. Diet for weight loss lunch.
What is the staple food for weight loss lunch?
The fastest and most effective diet for weight loss is potatoes, corn, rice, oats, and sweet potatoes.
Potatoes contain more starch and taste crispy or powdery. A dual-purpose vegetable, the scientific name potato, is called the world’s five major crops together with rice, wheat, corn, and sorghum. A small potato (130g, edible part 122g) has about 93 calories. Potatoes contain a large amount of starch, protein, B vitamins, vitamin C, etc., which can promote the digestive function of the spleen and stomach.
At present, it is cultivated in all parts of the country and is used as staple food in some areas. Corn is a good health product in coarse grains. Eating corn is quite beneficial to human health. One piece of fresh corn (160g, 74g edible part) has 78 calories. Corn is easy to rancidity and deterioration during storage because it contains more fat. Corn should be eaten fresh. Corn is rich in cellulose, which stimulates gastrointestinal peristalsis.
It is the first of the five bowls of cereal, and rice is what many people must eat every day. The main component of rice is a carbohydrate, the amino acid composition in rice is relatively complete, and the human body is easy to digest and absorb. People eat more and more refined rice, less and less nutrition, and eat all calories. A bowl of 100g (22g) rice has 116 calories. The contents of minerals, dietary fiber and B vitamins (especially vitamin B1) in brown rice are higher than those in refined rice, but the calories are lower, which is more suitable for weight loss.
Oats is low sugar, high nutrition, high energy food. Oats are refined into oatmeal, which makes it more convenient to eat and improves its taste, thus becoming a popular health food. Standard (100g) oat calories 367 calories. Oats can effectively reduce cholesterol in the human body.
- Sweet potato
Sweet potato is also known as sweet potato and sweet potato. In addition to food, it can also make sugar and wine. A small sweet potato (130g, edible part 117g) sweet potato is rich in sugar, cellulose and multi-vitamin nutrition.
Whole wheat hamburger
Ingredients: hamburger embryo, a raw egg, a boiled egg, a third of avocado, lettuce, tomato, olive oil, pepper, lemon juice, salt
- Heat the pan, pour a little olive oil, slice the hamburger from the side and fry it in the pan.
- Shell one egg at a time and fry it into poached eggs.
- 3. Take boiled egg protein, and one-third of avocado in a small bowl and mash them, add pepper, lemon juice, and salt to taste.
- Cut two slices of tomatoes for later use.
- 5. After the hamburger embryo is fried, put it on the chopping board, then smear the butter paste, lettuce, tomato, poached egg and butter on the chopping board, and finally cover it with the ” hat”.
Pumpkin egg cake
Ingredients: half root zucchini, onion, two eggs, two spoons of whole wheat flour, pepper, salt, olive oil
- Cut zucchini into shreds, put a spoonful of salt in a bowl, and marinate for 10 minutes.
- Cut onion into small pieces.
- After ten minutes, squeeze the pickled juice dry, add onion, add an egg and a protein (I eat 1 yellow and 2 white a day), add pepper and stir well.
- Add 2 tablespoons of whole wheat flour and stir until no dry powder appears.
- Heat the pan, drain the oil, and after the oil is heated, paste the bottom so that the batter is evenly spread on the bottom of the pan.
- Shake the pan and turn it over when the cake is separated from the bottom of the pan.
- Pan-fry until both sides are golden yellow. Take out of the pan and cut into small pieces, one at a time.
Fresh Vegetables in Four Seasons
Ingredients: Netherlands, lettuce, purple cabbage, bitter chrysanthemum, tomato, cucumber, egg, shrimp, avocado, quinoa, black pepper, lemon juice, olive oil
- Blanch Netherlands beans in water, cook eggs and shrimps, peel shrimps and slice eggs for later use.
- Cut lettuce and purple cabbage into shreds, tomato into small pieces, cucumber into slices, and avocado into small pieces for later use.
- Soak quinoa in water for one night. Steam quinoa with an egg cooker. It is not necessary to use more than a small bowl. The time for steaming is also the time for cooking eggs.
- 4. Find a large bowl, mix the above materials, sprinkle with black pepper, lemon juice, olive oil.
- 5. Eating with a glass of milk
Shea butter egg sandwich
Ingredients: avocado, eggs, sliced bread, lemon juice, black pepper (with or without), olive oil
- Cut the avocado and put the pulp into a bowl.
- Cook the eggs, cool them in the air, cut them into small pieces and put them in an avocado bowl.
- Add lemon juice and black pepper to taste. Use mashed potatoes to mix the two and mash them.
- Heat the pan, pour a little olive oil and add slices of bread to fry until both sides are golden yellow.
- 5. Daub butter on the slices of bread.
Whole wheat pancakes
Ingredients: 2 eggs, bitter chrysanthemum, green and red pepper, whole wheat flour, salt, black pepper
1. Break up the two eggs in a bowl (I eat one egg and one egg white, one egg yolk at most a day).
- Cut the bitter chrysanthemum into small pieces, cut the green and red peppers into small pieces and put them into egg liquid.
- Add half a spoonful of salt and black pepper and stir well.
- Add two tablespoons of whole wheat flour and stir until there is no dry powder.
- 5. After the oil is hot, pour the aleurone into the pot.
- Turn over the bottom of the cake when it is fully separated from the pan.
- Pan-fry until both sides are golden yellow, take out of the pan, cut into four pieces, and fold them up to see if they are very tall.
Ingredients: Shrimp, Squid Ring, Spaghetti, 1/4 Onion, Tomato, Salt, Black Pepper, Olive Oil, Parsley
- Chop onions into small cubes, tomatoes into small cubes, shrimps and squid rings and wash them for later use.
- 2. Pour water into the pan, add half a spoon of salt, and after the water is boiled, add pasta.
- Heat another pan, pour a little olive oil, and stir-fry onions after the oil are heated.
- Put shrimp and squid rings after the fragrance comes out.
- When the shrimps are slightly cooked, pour the tomatoes into the pan and stir with the shovel to prevent the pan from being burnt.
- After waiting for 7-8 minutes, take out the hot pasta and put it into the tomato pot. Mix well with chopsticks and collect the juice.
- Add a little salt, black pepper, and seasoning before leaving the pan.
- Sprinkle some parsley on top of the plate and eat!